Oli & Carol Keiko the Edamame
Ohayo Keiko! Keiko the Edamame is a chewable baby toy for teething, bath time and sensory play. Its realistic textures help stimulate babies’ senses and relieve teething gums. Introduce kids into a healthy lifestyle with this veggie teether!
This teether is easy to hang from a strap and chew it on the go!
Healthy tip: Did you know edamames are a complete protein source on par with meat or eggs? Ideal to complement kid’s diets!
This product is perfect as a baby teether, babies and kids toy, bath toy, for sensory play & decorative object. It is made following an artisanal and sustainable process with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees. Made all in one piece with no hole avoiding the creation of bacteria inside. Hand painted with natural pigments one by one, there are no two alike!
size: 10.6 x 6.6 x 2.8 cm
• Made from 100% natural latex taken from Hevea Malaysian trees and hand painted with safe, natural food graded dyes.
• Ecologic, biodegradable, and eco-friendly. Non-Toxic: BPA, PVC, Phthalate and Nitrosamine free.
•Latex is naturally anti-bacterial and highly hygienic. Designed with no holes so mold & bacteria do not grow
• Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew.
• Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more! Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums.
• Designed in Barcelona, made in Morocco.
• Handmade, taking care to every detail. Due to the natural rubber used for it’s creation, there may be minor variations in color and shape.