Lorena Canals Bereber Burgundy Rug (2 sizes)
The Bereber Burgundy model stands out for its style, manufacture and quality! 100% washable cotton rug, suitable for machine wash (8 kg capacity for 120x160 cm, 9 kg for 140x200 cm). With a natural cotton-colored base, once washed, it is dye-free. Natural colored cotton yarn has been applied over the base using the loop technique and burgundy rhombs and crosses have been woven in; this use of different techniques results in a very interesting and exclusive matching of textures, difficult to find in other designs in the market. The edges are topped off with braid fringes that protrude from the base of the rug. The blend of these two colors achieves the right look for an elegant design, with a well-defined personality but which fits in with any decorative design, be it a living room, dining room, bedroom, terrace or garden, or even kids\' rooms. Hand-made, the dyes are natural and being 100% cotton, is light and soft. Discover the entire Morocco collection.
- Machine-washable: it can be easily washed at home in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade: handmade, created with care and produced individually by our artisans.
- Eco-friendly: Non-toxic dyes, 100% natural cotton.
- Light: due to its flexible and soft structure.
- Easy to match: get a cozy room by matching it with other accessories.
- Small: 120x160
- Regular: 140x200 cm
- 100% Cotton.
- Each rug is unique and different. We take care of every detail. This is a handmade product. Due to that, there may be minor variations in shape and color.
- A product that meets all the safety and quality standards for kids.
- The product has the following certificates: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX.
- We only use non toxic dyes as we are an environmentally responsible company.
- Made in India.
For Shipping: Choose "Bulky / Furniture Shipping" for provincial deliveries