Lorena Canals Cotton Field Wall Hanging
The Cotton Field wall hanging is a homage to nature. Using a plastic pole covered in natural, undyed cotton, a large tassel of cotton thread is created emerging from which are thicker tassels with balls that resemble cotton flowers. Its simple design and natural color mean that it fits very well with a young, contemporary and elegant style where natural colors and earthy tones predominate, or colors of dark wood, such as oak, whether in the living room, dining room, corridor, bedroom or children's room. This model may be combined with our Bereber and Trace rugs, Bereber, Circle and Square cushions and Black Pebbles and Natural Tassels baskets..
- Hand washable: easy to wash, and can be hand washed using a neutral soap.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one in a traditional way using the same technique as the washable rugs.
- Eco-friendly: 100% natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Easy to combine: decorate the walls of your home in the same way you decorate the floor.
- Size: 35 x 60 cm
- 100% cotton, hidden plastic bar. In models with figurines, and 100% polyester stuffing..
- Each is unique and different. We take care of every detail. This is a handmade product. Due to that, there may be minor variations in shape and color.
- A product that meets all the safety and quality standards for kids.
- The product has the following certificates: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX.
- We only use non toxic dyes as we are an environmentally responsible company.
- Made in India.
- Hand wash in cold water without rubbing.
- Use a light soap, and do not use softeners or whiteners.
- Do not leave to soak, and spread out once the wash has finished, as the colors may run or stain other parts of the product.
- Avoid drying in the sun. Before drying, it is recommended to remove excess water with a cotton cloth or towel.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton. Lint may be removed with a lint remover
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull threads.
- Keep away from fire.