Lorena Canals Mossy Rock Pouffe
Like a rock in the middle of the forest, rounded and covered with lichen and moss, it invites us to sit down and make a stop on the way. A pouffe made in natural cotton using the same soft melange shades as the Path of Nature rug, including similar details that mimic the lichen and moss that grow on the forests' rocks. The cover is removable and machine-washable, once set apart from its polystyrene pearls filling through a zipper.
Our pouffes can be easily washed at home in a conventional washing machine, you only have to remove the filling. They are handmade one by one by artisans who take care of every detail, with 100% natural fibers and non-toxic dyes.
- Home washable: easy to wash, cover can be removed and washed at home in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade:carefully and individually handmade by our artisans.
- Eco-friendly: 100% natural cotton and non-toxic dyes.
- Easy to match: You can match it with other accessories and get a cozy room.
- Size: 30 x 30 x 50 cm
- Cover: 97% recycled Cotton, 3% other fibers
- Filling: 100% polyestyrene balls
- Each rug is unique and different. We take care of every detail. This is a handmade product. Due to that, there may be minor variations in shape and color.
- A product that meets all the safety and quality standards for kids.
- The product has the following certificates: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX.
- We only use non toxic dyes as we are an environmentally responsible company.
- Made in India.