Lorena Canals RugCycle Bereber Washable Rug
An all-time favorite Bereber design with a twist! Made leaving bare areas of the recycled canvas visible to define the criss-cross pattern with a debossed effect and finished with fringes at the edges, blending both the natural and recycled cotton yarns. Choose from 2 different sizes and decorate in style while saving the planet!
- Machine wash (capacity 6kg or more for small and 9Kg or more for medium) separately using a delicate, 30ºC program without whitening
- Use a light soap, and do not use softeners.
- Select low centrifuge speed if the rug has braids, fringes or pom poms.
- Do not leave in the machine once the wash has finished, as the colors may run or stain other parts of the rug.
- Dry in the dryer at a low temperature.
- Avoid drying in the sun.
- Handmade: handmade, created with care and produced individually by our artisans.
- Eco-friendly: Non-toxic dyes, 100% natural cotton.
- Light: due to its flexible and soft structure.
- Easy to match: get a cozy room by matching it with other accessories.
- Size: Medium 140 x 200 cm
- Size: Small 120 x 160 cm
- 97 % cotton 3 % other fibre - Base: reycled textile fibers
- Each rug is unique and different. We take care of every detail. This is a handmade product. Due to that, there may be minor variations in shape and color.
- A product that meets all the safety and quality standards for kids.
- The product has the following certificates: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX.
- We only use non toxic dyes as we are an environmentally responsible company.
- Made in India.