Lorena Canals Sea Sky Wall Hanging
Create a magic-filled ocean in the bedroom as if it were a Berber tent! The Sea Sky hanger is made up of a natural undyed cotton canvas fabric, hanging from which are small cords with small cotton balls attached to simulate tiny bubbles and fish-shaped mini cushions that are constantly blending the natural cotton color with the season's new color, Aqua Blue. The fish-shaped mini-cushions are made of tightly woven 100% natural cotton, whereas the filling is 100% polyester and the dye used for the aqua blue is natural, making it completely child-friendly. There is a small cotton cord at each end of the canvas so that it may be hung on the bedroom ceiling. Hand-made, each hanger is unique. Thanks to its colors and soft, rounded shapes, it is a feature that will delight both kids and adults alike, and which can be used in the children's room and play room, or even on the terrace or garden. Discover the seafaring craze from our The Sea collection.
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one in a traditional way using the same technique as the washable rugs.
- Eco-friendly: 100% natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Easy to combine: decorate the walls of your home in the same way you decorate the floor.
- Size: 100 x 120 cm
- 100% cotton, hidden plastic bar. In models with figurines, and 100% polyester stuffing..
- Each is unique and different. We take care of every detail. This is a handmade product. Due to that, there may be minor variations in shape and color.
- A product that meets all the safety and quality standards for kids.
- The product has the following certificates: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX.
- We only use non toxic dyes as we are an environmentally responsible company.
- Made in India.
- Hand wash or machine wash separately using a delicate program and 30ºC max, without whitening.
- Use a light soap, and do not use softeners or whiteners.
- Do not leave to soak, and spread out once the wash has finished, as the colors may run or stain other parts of the product.
- Avoid drying in the sun. Before drying, it is recommended to remove excess water with a cotton cloth or towel.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton. Lint may be removed with a lint remover
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull threads.
- Keep away from fire