Lorena Canals Tie Dye Vintage Nude Wall Hanging
You will fall in love with the Tie-Dye vintage nude wall hanging, as soft as a caress! The colors of the Tie-Dye wall hanging are inspirational! This trend comes from the 1960s to take its place among the great avant-garde fashions, providing decoration with a special and cheerful luster, whether for the living room, dining room, bedroom, corridor, entrance hall or a baby's, girl's or boy's room. The base of the hanging has been made with 100% natural cotton thread, as though it were a curtain. Each hanging has been individually submerged in dye (natural dyes) for a faded Tie-Dye effect. The colors are fresh, cheerful and vibrant, and there are also more vintage and subtle hues. Discover the Tie-Dye collection of washable rugs, cushions and garlands.
- Hand washable: easy to wash, and can be hand washed using a neutral soap.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one in a traditional way using the same technique as the washable rugs.
- Eco-friendly: 100% natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Easy to combine: decorate the walls of your home in the same way you decorate the floor.
- Size: 45 x 40 cm
- 100% cotton, hidden plastic bar. In models with figurines, and 100% polyester stuffing..
- Each is unique and different. We take care of every detail. This is a handmade product. Due to that, there may be minor variations in shape and color.
- A product that meets all the safety and quality standards for kids.
- The product has the following certificates: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX.
- We only use non toxic dyes as we are an environmentally responsible company.
- Made in India.
- Hand wash in cold water without rubbing.
- Use a light soap, and do not use softeners or whiteners.
- Do not leave to soak, and spread out once the wash has finished, as the colors may run or stain other parts of the product.
- Avoid drying in the sun. Before drying, it is recommended to remove excess water with a cotton cloth or towel.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton. Lint may be removed with a lint remover
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull threads.
- Keep away from fire.