Lorena Canals Washable Rug Puffy Lily
A rug and a throw pillow—2-in-1! And a new addition to our popular Puffy collection. This water lily-shaped rug is fresh out of the pond, complete with a detachable flower-shaped throw pillow. Ideal for a fantasy nursery decor or a kids’ playroom. Little ones will have fun imagining the magical wildlife surrounding a pond while they read, rest, or play on this rug.
- Machine-washable: it can be easily washed at home in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade: handmade, created with care and produced individually by our artisans.
- Eco-friendly: Non-toxic dyes, 97% cotton, 3% other fiber. Base: RugCycled textile fibers, mostly cotton
- Light: due to its flexible and soft structure.
- Easy to match: get a cozy room by matching it with other accessories.
- Color : Olive, Dark Olive, Honey, Vintage Nude, Linen
- Size: 140 x 160 cm
- 97% cotton, 3% other fiber. Base: RugCycled textile fibers, mostly cotton, Filler cushions: 100% polyester
- Each rug is unique and different. We take care of every detail. This is a handmade product. Due to that, there may be minor variations in shape and color.
- A product that meets all the safety and quality standards for kids.
- The product has the following certificates: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX.
- We only use non toxic dyes as we are an environmentally responsible company.
- Made in India.
A Lorena Canals rug is for life, to make it last longer, we recommend that you follow these wash and care tips:
- Made with natural fibers. This may cause slight shedding for a while, especially after the first washes. This process will decrease over time, as the rug gets vacuumed (always on low to moderate suction mode).
- Folding wrinkles will gradually smooth after laying the rug on the floor allowing for the fibers to naturally adapt. However, you can put the rug in the dryer to speed the process before first-time use.
For Shipping: Choose "Bulky / Furniture Shipping" for provincial deliveries