Oli & Carol Anita the Banana with Pacifier Clip
Anita the Bananita is the new baby banana teether concept for babies by Oli&Carol. Designed with an ergonomic shape making it easy to hold and chew on. Including a range of textures, such as raised spots or ribbing, making it very pleasing for little ones to soothe teething gums.
This mini teether comes with the Oli & Carol pacifier holder and chew it on the go… take your chewy-to-go high & low! Pacifier clip is made from 100% natural cotton, OEKO TEX certified
This Chewy-to-Go baby teether helps the natural development of babies’ mouths while stimulating their senses. Each chewing toy is handmade one by one with 100% natural rubber and hand painted with natural pigments from plants. The perfect sustainable gift for babies!
- Pacifier Clip: 22,5 x 3 x 2cm
This product is perfect as a baby teether, babies and kids toy, bath toy, for sensory play & decorative object. It is made following an artisanal and sustainable process with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees. Made all in one piece with no hole avoiding the creation of bacteria inside. Hand painted with natural pigments one by one, there are no two alike!
• Teether is made from 100% natural latex taken from Hevea Malaysian trees and hand painted with safe, natural food graded dyes. Pacifier clip made with 100% natural OEKO-TEX certified cotton.
• Ecologic, biodegradable, and eco-friendly. Non-Toxic: BPA, PVC, Phthalate and Nitrosamine free.
•Latex is naturally anti-bacterial and highly hygienic. Designed with no holes so mold & bacteria do not grow
• Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew.
• Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more! Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums.
• Designed in Barcelona, made in Morocco.
• Handmade, taking care to every detail. Due to the natural products used and the handmade process for it’s creation, there may be minor variations in color and shape.