Vintage Junior Chair
Inspired by our best selling Vintage school chair, the Junior chair version is for the in-between years. When they are too big for a high chair but too small for a regular chair. It has the right-sized height, so a child can sit comfortably using a standard adult table. We’ve also placed a 2 height adjustable foot bar so they can rest their feet comfortably. Composed of a seat and back rest made from locally sourced sustainable wood with a metal frame in our powder grey finish.
- Designed in collaboration with Andi Manzano Reyes
- Proudly local
- 15 x 18 x 31 inches , seat height is approximately 20 1/2 inches
- approximately for ages 3 years and older (this is based on average. Pls note that some toddlers / children may be smaller/taller than average so pls base your calculations on the product measurements provided above.)
- all pictures shown are for illustration purpose only and may not be an exact representation of the product. Wood is a natural product and will have variations on each and every planks. No two pieces will be exactly alike. The product attributes may also vary due to screen / image resolution, lighting, and other factors.
- assembly required for provincial shipping
-Item is considered Bulky or Furniture Shipping