Vintage School Chair
Inspired by 1950’s school chair; this is the perfect vehicle for your child’s explorations. Designed to be nicked, used, battered, weathered. Made from locally sourced sustainable wood with gently rounded edges. Chair frame is made of powder coated tubular steel in various bespoke incy shades
- Designed in collaboration with Andi Manzano Reyes
- Child height chair perfect companion for the Vintage School Table.
- Proudly local
- 15 x 13 3/4 x 21 inches , seat height is approximately 10-11 inches
- approximately for ages 2-6 yrs old (this is based on average. Pls note that some toddlers / children may be taller than average so pls base your calculations on the product measurements provided above)
- By popular demand: A-frame & Mid-century compatible chair size. Dimension: 16 x 16 1/4 x 25 1/2 “ with a 15” seat height. Made for children between the ages of 5-12.
- all pictures shown are for illustration purpose only and may not be an exact representation of the product. Wood is a natural product and will have variations on each and every planks. No two pieces will be exactly alike. The product attributes may also vary due to screen / image resolution, lighting, and other factors.
- assembly required for provincial shipping
-Item is considered Bulky or Furniture Shipping